Thursday, March 08, 2007
9:03 AM
BAD DAY ):Yesterday was FUN :DD
But sadly, I had to leave early cos of the bloody physio
In the end, physio was the theory paper
SUCKKED,alot
But nevermind, I got it all CORRECT
So pyshio was only 20 mins
WAH LAU EH!
Eh Mis Li's here
LATER!
edit/
WAH PIANG.I FEEL SO BAD ALREADY LEH
So guess what I did today?
Went Bugis Junction, bought DRESS<3
sighSAD OKAYYYY
VERY
Then somemore, the ticket was given to my SISTER
WAH LAU EH
Maybe to you people,it may sound childish
But it has been something I had wanted to go since FOREVER
But mummy often said, earn your money/get free ticket, then go
Cos DUH, the tickets are damn ex lar please
So when I got the ticket, I was over the moon
But finding out that there is unit camp tomorrow
I FEEL LIKE PONNING
BUT NO,I WILL NOT
I'm so suay,just like other movies
And I went to Beach Rd for NOTHING
Cos the kit list I saw was last years'
GRRRRRRRRRR:/
I shall cry myself to sleep tonight
MANASA SITARAM made my evening
THANK YOU DARLING
I guess,I'm not the only one who's suffering from the same thingI loved you,I still do